Today is April 3rd 2010, and the iPad is finally out. The iPad is a big deal. It’s almost as big as the iphone. All apple products are amazing, but they all have problems. The ipads problems (so far):
- No flash – Flash is not installed, so most videos and webpages do not work the same.
- No USB – That is understandable because it is an apple product, however a USB would have been nice.
- No speakers? – Out of the box for $500+ you will not get head phones. Why? I don’t know…
- Time to type – Lets face it, it has a touch screen. Typing on a touch screen works for a short while but then you get tired. How ever if you have a mac keyboard it will connect. (Mouses don’t connect)
- No webcam – Webcaming via the skype app would be amazing. Maybe there will be one on the iPad 2.0 or iPad S? I wonder what they will call the next iPad…
- Only one email at a time – The mail app only allows you to have one email address at a time.