How to not be a facebook addict
Most people these days are completly addicted to facebook. They spend more time on faecbook than in their cars. Instead of getting your work done, you end up on facebook talking to your friends. That’s not suppose to happen. Here are some ways you can hopefully cut down on your facebook addiction:
- Does facebook send you emails? Turn all those emails off. Most of them are just notification’s which you can see on facebook. But once you go to check your email you get carried off into facebook. That’s exactly what facebook wants. You can turn all your email notification’s off here – Click here Be sure to un-ckeck all the boxes under the “email” column.
- Don’t add people you don’t know… Adding people you don’t know is just a mess. You start talking to them and it’s a waste of time. After a while they will get sick of you and start calling you words like “creeper”. It’s just not worth the waste of time.
- Avoid games, and 3rd party apps. The only reason those apps are there is because facebook wants you to stay on facebook as long as you can. Using apps will suck up your time before you know it.
- Don’t share everything on facebook! There is no point of sharing every funny video you find on facebook with your friends. After you share it, your friends may start commenting on it and that will just get you back on facebook.
- GET OFFLINE CHAT! Most people use people to talk to their friends. We all know how facebook IM conversation’s go right? It’s like: “Hey sup?” “Nm u?” “Just chillin” “yup…” ….. Don’t waste your time like this.
- Have some self control! Time your self. Experts say you shouldn’t spend more then 1 hour a day on facebook. So time your self. If you use Firefox there is an add-on called LeechBlock which kicks you off facebook after a chosen time.
- If all else fails, quit facebook.